NSX Update: Saturday's DC Area Show Canceled Due to Weather

Unfortunately, we will be canceling Saturday's show at the Glen Echo Spanish Ballroom!

It's been a long time since we had to cancel a show. But, since we heard that PA declared a state of emergency and is limiting traffic on the Turnpike this weekend, we are unfortunately going to postpone our Glen Echo Spanish Ballroom performance Saturday evening due to concerns over the safety of our travel. Since DC/MD is likely to have better weather, Gottaswing will still be hosting a dance so, if you're already in the DC area, please go out to support them. We apologize to all of our DC area friends (we were so excited to see you) but we will be back in the DC area (Alexandria VA) when we are on our east coast tour this July and hope to be rescheduled at Glen Echo soon. 

For Pennsylvania folks, we can't wait to see you at our next show on February 2.  We'll be back at the Four Seasons Brew Pub in Latrobe PA then from 8-11 PM. 

Stay safe, all!

Mike, Wally, Joe, Steve, Dave, Chris, Carmen, Ken, and Randy
Neon Swing X-perience
www.neonswing.com or www.neonswing.net

Leave a comment

Add comment