This Saturday, Neon Swing returns to Four Seasons Brewing Company in Latrobe PA for an outdoor show!
Thanks for the extra warm reception you gave us at our show this past week - and thanks for hanging out with us despite the chance of rain. It turned out to be a beautiful evening of live music, friends we haven't seen for months, and good positive vibes. We even played "Dominick the Donkey" by special request to close out the show - you never know what's going to happen at a Neon Swing performance!
We have another great show for you this week! We are so excited to be back at one of Mike's favorite places - Four Seasons Brewing Company in Latrobe PA (745 Lloyd Ave Ext). We'll be there this Saturday (June 19) from 7-10 PM.
When we think of Latrobe, we think of Arnold Palmer, Fred Rogers, football, banana splits, and (of course) beer. And Four Seasons brews some of the best (the Helles lager is amazing)! We will be playing outside unless the weather does not cooperate in which case we'll be moved inside the pub, so bring your folding chairs! A food truck is also scheduled to be on-site. We'll still be celebrating the release of our brand new album "Live in Quarantine" and will have CDs available at the show.
By the way, the new album is now also available to stream and download on all major digital music sites. It's also available to listen to on YouTube. Have you checked out our brand new official Neon Swing X-perience YouTube page? Swing on over to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz2S5B28EkOE8GA4luLSqEA and make sure you subscribe to receive updates.
Check out our full schedule below!
- June 19 – Four Seasons Latrobe PA (outside) - 7-10 PM
- June 26 – J&D Cellars Winery (Meadows Location) Washington PA - 7-10 PM
- July 2 – Private
- July 30 – J&D Cellars Winery (Meadows Location) Washington PA - 7-10 PM
- August 1 – Epiphany Church Festival Monessen PA – 1130 AM -230 PM
- August 7 – Oaks Theater Oakmont PA - 730-930 PM
- August 20 – Yellow Tie Gala (Banana Split Festival) Latrobe PA (tickets required and available from the Latrobe Art Center) - 7-9 PM
- December 2 – Jergel’s Warrendale PA (opening for Rock This Town Orchestra) - 8 PM-? - discount tickets available from Neon Swing X-perience (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- December 3 – Bella Terra Hunker PA - 6-9 PM
- April 9 2022– Jazz at Stifel Fine Arts Center Wheeling WV - 8-10 PM
Also drop by www.neonswing.com, Facebook (www.facebook.com/neonswing), and Twitter (www.twitter.com/neonswing) to say "hi". It's always great to hear from you.
See you Saturday!
Mike, Wally, Joe, Steve, Dave, Chris, Carmen, Ken, and Randy
Neon Swing X-perience
www.neonswing.com or www.neonswing.net